Recycle with Touchpoint
If your existing hardware is obsolete, you’ll be keen to remove it quickly, allowing you to install new equipment with as little disruption to your business as possible.
We will always assess your equipment for resale, however if it has no market value, we will make removal as seamless as possible for your business, offering data wiping and disposal of your old hardware by a specialist team.
Data security is paramount, and if required you’ll receive a fully auditable certificate of destruction detailing the serial numbers of each piece of hardware and every disk or tape.
Recycling enterprise class hardware requires a specialist team to scope, manage and execute the planning, preparation, extraction, logistics and reporting associated with the recycling of redundant IT assets.
Touchpoint has provided this end-to-end service to some of Australia’s largest organisations across the insurance, security, and technology industries, to name a few.
Our comprehensive recycling service can include:
- Assessment of the value of your redundant hardware, which we will either:
- => offer to purchase from you, or
- => put the value of the saleable items against the cost of recycling.
- Full project scope including site access, protective equipment to avoid damage of your property (such as floor tiles etc), removal equipment and suitable vehicles required to ensure safe and error-free extraction.
- On-site project management where necessary to smoothly and effectively interface with and manage any sub-contractors required to complete the task.
- A full and auditable Certificate of Destruction in accordance with ISO14001 that records all serial numbers of hardware that has been removed and destroyed. This can be down to an individual disk or tape level.
- Genuine customer service.
- One fixed price.
Click here and tell us what you’d like to sell and we’ll get straight back to you.
They are well priced, on-time and if anything is an issue they own it and go above and beyond what's expected and then above and beyond what's expected again.
Touchpoint has taken all the ancillary hassle associated with purchasing equipment and just made it go away. I'd liken it to buying our own purchasing department and pre-post sales support team along with the kit.
They are just very very good at what they do and one of very few companies I can recommend unreservedly."
One of our customers is going through an unprecedented growth period and required a 200% capacity increase in a hurry. Our preferred Solutions Architect provided suitable options to enable them to review the different choices availableRead More